Update Miniflux implementation
At the time the Miniflux protocol was added to The Arsse, 2.0.28 was the latest version. As of this writing 2.0.37 is the latest version, and the changelogs suggest the following things have been added:
- 2.0.29: "Improve endpoint to test database connection" (healthcheck)
- 2.0.30: "Add per feed cookies option" (this may affect the API, but we cannot implement fetch-specific settings)
- 2.0.31: "Expose
changed_attime through the API"
- 2.0.32: "Added option to hide categories from the global unread list" (this may affect the API)
- 2.0.33: "Added option to hide feeds from the global unread list" (this may affect the API)
- 2.0.36: "Add API endpoint to fetch original article"
- 2.0.37: "Add API endpoint to fetch unread and read counters"
- 2.0.37: "Allow API search for entries which are not starred"
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?